Joel “Joe” Tobias Rover
“Time to let the dog out.”
Leader of The Pack, a group of his friends consisting of Sally Pine, Brain Walker, Danny Smith, and Bandit
- Tangled mop of blonde hair, goofy-looking 21-year-old
- Half-breed Sirian. Both parents are human but an accident in genetics gave him his powers. An ancestor was a Sirian.
- Even before the accident with the Dark Matter, Joe showed signs of super-gifts.
- Unsure of himself, hides behind his quick wit and lousy puns.
- Though bullied most of his life, he tries to do the right thing.
- Has a tendency to get cliches wrong because of historical distortion/corruption.
“Talk to the paw because the floppy ears aren’t listening.”
Joe Rover’s alter ego
- Muscular 6 foot humanoid golden retriever.
- Black sunglasses, purple cape, purple sports utility vest with Fabricator pockets.
- Off-white t-shirt with emblem.
- Blue jeans, black boots with fur and paws sticking out.
- Yellow belt with smaller emblem and Fabricator.
- The Megaton Mutt
- Mutt of Marvels
- The Heroic Hound
- The Caped Canine
- Drool(ing) Fool
- Teleportation (speed)
- Telekinesis (strength)
- Telepathy (can smell fear/feelings not words, though to him it might sound like words)
- Fur armor (some protection from harm)
- Razor claws
- Razor teeth
- Dog breath (knockout)
- Wolf lungs (blow objects around)
- Puppy dog eyes (limited mind control)
- Not prehensile tail
- Cape stun, whap, or grab
- Sonic howl/bark
- Digger (phasing)
- Hunter (invisibility)
- Xeno-silver (burns and weakens)
- Xeno-wolfsbane (drugs)
- Rolled up newspapers
- Dog whistle/loud noises
- His senses can be blocked or messed with
- Dog instincts like “fetch”
- Not enough phantasmic/Dark Matter energy
- Bone blaster/bo/blade
- Grapple leash or whip
- Tennis bomb
- Collar cuffs
- Stink shoes (filled with various gasses)
- Frizz disc drones
- Flea Taser
- Dog whistle comlink and HUD system (DogCom)
- Fire hydrant jet pack
- Cold nose ray gun (freeze ray)
- Dogfighter jet
- WOOF Artificial Intelligence system